The Nursing Assistant/Nursing Tech assists with patient care under the supervision of a licensed nurse, delivering quality patient care and utilizing resources in an effective and efficient manner. Assists with other activities which contribute to the smooth functioning of the nursing unit. Performs all procedures and patient care per New England Sinai Hospital policy and procedure.
Nursing Assistant Requirements:
1. High school diploma preferred.
2. Successful completion Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program.
3. Maintains CNA Certification.
4. Obtains Basic Life Support within 3 months of employment.
Nursing Tech Requirements:
1. High School diploma
2. Successful completioon of one hospital based clinical rotation in an accredited registered nurse program.
3. Basic Life Support
New England Sinai Hospital, a Steward family hospital, is a 182-bed, long-term acute care hospital offering state-of-the-art medical...