Seeking Cardiovascular Care Unit
Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary !
This is a Part Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary who under general supervision and according to established procedures functions as an on-shift team member under the direction of the nurse by providing delegated aspects of patient care and routine non-patient care unit maintenance tasks. Also provides clinical support and performs routine non-patient care tasks including patient transportation, requisition, stocking, and organization of unit supplies.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR certification
- Previous experience that has provided the opportunity to develop one or more of the following skills required: use of health care related computer application; basic secretarial skills; and public relation skills. Typing, word processing, and computer experience.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 20 months ago