Seeking Surgical Inpatient Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary!
This is a Full Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary who under general supervision and according to established procedures functions as an on-shift team member under the direction of the nurse by providing delegated aspects of patient care and routine non-patient care unit maintenance tasks.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School Diploma/GED /CNA certification required (if no GED)
- CPR certification
- Previous experience in similar position or formal Nursing Assistant Training
- Keyboarding, computer experience and use of computer and office related equipment required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and transfer patients up to 6 inches from a stooped position when pushing or pulling the weight up to 3 feet.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago