Performs Nursing Assistant duties under the direct training of a Registered Nurse.
1. Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
3. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of nursing assistant.
4. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
5. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
A. Work Experience
Hospital setting preferred.
C. Education and Training
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of approved educational program for nursing assistant or equivalent educational experience.
3. Current CPR Training Program.
University Medical Center of El Paso - 23 months ago