Nursing Home Administrator: Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Brighton
Nursing Home Administrator
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Brighton
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab – Brighton
2025 E Egbert Street
Brighton, CO 80901
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab – Brighton is hiring a Full Time Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for this this 108 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Brighton, Colorado. The primary responsibility of this position is to direct the day-to-day functions of the facility to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the facility’s programs and activities.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures and professional standards of practice that govern the operations of the facility.
- Delegate administrative authority, responsibility and accountability to staff personnel.
- Consult with department directors concerning the operation of the departments, meeting frequently to ensure information sharing is being provided on a continuous basis.
- Responsible for identifying staffing needs, interviewing, hiring, annual reviews, counseling, and employee corrections.
- Prepare an annual operating budget, review and interpret monthly financial statements, and make adjustments as necessary to assure the continued ability to provide quality care.
- Participate in state and federal surveys of the facility, reviewing any deficiencies and developing plans of correction.
- Maintain good personnel relations, employee morale, and support and encourage teamwork.
- Maintain a good public relations program that serves the best interest of the facility and community alike.
- Review the facility’s Quality Measures data and public information for accuracy.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines, and uphold procedures to ensure all staff are trained and in compliance with this policy.
Qualifications and skillsets:
- Must possess a Nursing Home Administrator license, preferably in the state of Colorado.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Administration or similar coursework.
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a nursing facility or hospital.
- Thorough knowledge of OBRA regulations, the survey process, survey tag numbers, and quality measures.
- Knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, and the laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
The Avamere Family of Companies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to senior’s health and well-being. We take great pride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stay independent and active. With more than forty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Colorado, Avamere is responsive to the changing personal needs of seniors.
Avamere offers competitive salaries and bonuses, and our full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and AD&D coverage.
Avamere Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard