Job Title: Nursing Supervisor - Victory Lakes Urgent Care Center (Evenings)
Job ID: 32758
Location: League City (Victory Lakes)
Business Unit: VLAKE
Full/Part Time: Full-Time (40 hours)
Graduation from an approved nursing program
RN - registered nurse with a License/valid texas permit and
4 years of clinical experience including 2 years as a charge nurse
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible and accountable for directing and facilitating the flow of patient care activities of the department/area.
This position will be Nursing Supervisor for the Victory Lakes Urgent Care Center. The hours of the center are: Monday-Friday 6:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday-Sunday 10:00am-8:00pm, and holidays.
This shift would be working Monday-Friday evenings with rotating weekends and holidays.
From $65,520 to $98,280 annually, Commensurate with experience
This position is a band code: NS23
Specific Job Related Duties
- Supports and assists with the development and actualization of the department's/area's goals (strategic plan).
- Coordinates and directs the department's/area's patient care operations for an assigned shift.
- Competently provides care appropriate to age and specialty of the patient as defined by the department.
- Manages personnel effectively, and analyzes workload and skill requirement to meet care needs for assigned shift.
- Promotes and practices cost containment.
- Practices and promotes patient/family advocacy and assists with maintenance of ethical procedure.
- Practices and promotes positive peer and guest relations.
- Participates in and promotes quality improvement and nursing research activates.
- Functions as a leader.
- Actively participates in and promotes the development of self and others.
- List all essential job functions, responsibilities, activities, and tasks.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
Primary Care experience.
Good organizational skills.
Supervisory or charge nurse experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The University of Texas Medical Branch - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -