Nutrition Care Manager in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX.
Morrison Senior Living prides itself on providing the best resident care and customer service. We seek individuals with integrity, great customer service skills, and the clinical knowledge to provide the best.
Dietitians who work for Morrison Senior Living have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their residents. With our resources and your knowledge, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the residents, customers and other healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Nutrition Care Manager to join our Team at a Senior Living establishment. As a Nutrition Care Manager you will be responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based upon established objectives, standards, and policies and procedures. This includes knowledge and implementation of local, state, and federal regulations. You will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of resident food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, coaching and training of resident dining service team members. You ensure resident satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations through safe and efficient use of resources.
If you are a Registered Dietitian who is seeking a quality experience in healthcare, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, Academy dues and state licensure/certification fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Minimum of two (2) years long term career senior living care experience, preferred
- Supervisory/management experience, desirable
- ServSafe- certified
- Must be willing to participate in resident satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experience with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you´re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- Career Level Mid-Career (2+ Years' Experience)
- Sector Morrison
- Areas of Interest Nutrition/Dietetics
- Education 5th Year College/College Program Cert.
- Locale Texas-San Antonio
- Preferred Language English
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 20 months ago