The Nutrition Care Manager is responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based upon established objectives, standards, policies and procedures. This includes knowledge and implementation of local, state, and federal regulations. You will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of resident food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, coaching and training of resident dining service team members. The Nutrition Care Manager, under the supervision of the on-site or Consultant Dietitian, may be responsible for providing clinical nutrition services to residents and ensuring resident satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations through safe and efficient use of resources.
Perks : Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- B.S. Degree in Dietetics or related field of study - CADE accredited program preferred or Associate-s Degree in Dietetic Technician and one (1) to three (3) years of directly related experience preferred
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) desirable
- Credentialed as a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or DSS, desirable
- Supervisory experience desirable
- Experience in long term care community settings is desirable
- ServSafe- certified desirable
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check (Federal & State) and drug screening
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- Career Level Mid-Career (2+ Years' Experience)
- Sector Bon Appetite
- Areas of Interest Nutrition/Dietetics
- Education 5th Year College/College Program Cert.
- Locale Oklahoma-Eastern/Tulsa
- Preferred Language English
- 2 years ago - save job
Morrison Management Specialists, a division of Compass Group, is the only national company dedicated exclusively to healthcare and senior...