This vacancy is opened until filled. Prepare for Manager/Assistant Manager position in school kitchen. Learn food preparation and recordkeeping skills. Heavy lifting required. Must be able to travel to all schools. |
- Prepare food
- Assist in record keeping and supporting functions
- Assist in handling funds
- Operate cash register
- Be proficient in all aspects of the computer operation
- Serve on service line
- Assist with kitchen cleanup
- Assist with ordering food and supplies
- Operate all kitchen equipment
- Assist in storeroom and stock management
- Assist with administration of prepays and student account maintenance
- Assist with catering
- Attend meetings as required
- Attend training sessions as required
- Perform related work as assigned
- Fill in for Managers and Assistant Managers as directed
- Move from school to school
- Assists in implementing and enforcing all policies and guidelines
- Assists in maintaining standards in food quality, customer service, sanitation, safety, and professional appearance
- Attends work daily and is engaged and on task
- Maintains current ServSafe Certification
- Performs related work as assigned
- High school diploma or GED and one year of experience in food service.
- Experience in quality cooking and operation of commercial or institutional kitchen. Knowledge of operation of food service equipment.
- Ability to do a variety of mathematical functions, keep records and handle currency. Ability to communicate and get along with people.
- Must be able to be on your feet for long period of time, lift 50 pounds and work in a warm environment
This is a 202 day position at 7.5 hours per day.
$15,881.32 Salary - Prorated
Henrico County, Virginia - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -