Rural Health Group, located in scenic Northeastern North Carolina, is seeking a North Carolina licensed and board certified OB/GYN to provide excellent quality women's health care in the rural community of Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina.
RHG is centrally located on I-95, 80 miles north of the Raleigh and the Research Triangle as well as 80 miles south of Richmond. Residents enjoy moderate year-round climate with lots of sunshine. The Roanoke Valley, a community of over 56,000 located just south of the Virginia border, is an outdoor paradise with hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking and boating.
RHG is a well established, thirty-nine-year-old primary medical care practice. We need individual committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community. Position is available for NHSC loan repayment/scholarship
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to serving our region's underserved through:
In addition to OB/GYN, our Providers include: Family Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pediatricians, Internists, Dentists, Clinical Pharmacists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- 10 medical offices plus a School Based Health Center
- 3 dental offices
- 2 in-house pharmacies and 340b pharmacy services
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Adult and Child Psychologists and LCSWs
- Case Management
- Community-Based Outreach Department, including Migrant/Seasonal Farm Worker, Infectious Disease/Ryan White, Cancer, Diabetes, etc.
As a Community Health Center, we see everyone - those with Medicare, NC Medicaid, NC Health Choice, private insurance, and the uninsured.
In addition to competitive salary & benefits, we offer:
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation allowance - all reasonable moving expenses are paid
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 5 days
- Professional dues, fees and malpractice insurance covered
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- As a FQHC with a HPSA score of 22, our Medical provider positions qualify for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...