OB TECHNICIAN - Charlton
Methodist Charlton Medical Center
Department: Women & Children's Nursing
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 1 year of experience required
Methodist Charlton Medical Center has an opening for an experienced OB Technician.
This position is not a PART-TIME or FULLTIME position. I is strictly a PRN (as needed) position. Must be able to work 1 12 hour shift a week.
* HS/GED - Prefer associate's degree
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Operatiing Room technology.
* Requires at least 1 year hospital experience in labor and delivery.
Methodist Health System - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why does a career at Methodist Health System outshine the others? To start with, we truly value our employees and we show it by offering...