Yagnaum Systems is a Solutions Integrator / Consulting Firm providing Staffing, Application Development, & Training Services to premier Clients all over the United States
Title: OBIEE Architect - OBIEE Lead
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 3 – 5 Months
Rate - Open
Skills: OBIEE Lead Architect, OBIEE Reporting, Dash Boards, Administration, Oracle R12EBS, PL/SQL, Informatica ETL
Our Client, a leading financial institution in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a Sr. OBIEE Lead Architect/Developer who has strong experience with both Development and Administration
- Must have atleast 7 years of experience in OBIEE Development ( Reporting, Dashboards)
- Must have atleast 5 years of experience in OBIEE Administration
- Strong experience with Logical and Physical data modeling (STAR, Snowflake and Data normalization) is required
- Must have expertise with PL/SQL and Informatica ETL programs.
- Experience pulling data from Oracle EBS R12 is a must.
- Overall lead and best practices experience is mandatory.
- Collaborate with business areas and data owners to effectively implement the OBIEE platform, including the data warehouse
- Facilitate and capture operational and analytical reporting requirements in support of the OBIEE implementation
- Design and implement data warehouse schema based on the approved design
- Design and develop reports based on business requirements
- Configure OBIEE security based on defined data visibility requirements
- Develop guidelines and best practices to ensure data standardization and consistency
- Perform data cleansing and data audits as necessary to ensure data quality
- Provide necessary support for the testing and deployment of the OBIEE-configured components.
If interested, please send your detailed resume, availability date, and contact info via e-mail for more information. Yagnaum looks forward to associating with you and assisting you in finding your ideal next project assignment.
Also, if you may not be looking currently, I would appreciate if you could help us by forwarding this communication to anybody within your network