Yagnaum is seeking a Sr.BI Developer for a Financial client in Jersey City, NJ. This is FULL TIME position with exciting benefits. If you may not be looking currently, I would appreciate if you could help us by forwarding this communication to anybody within your network. We have an attractive referral program.
Seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer with hands-on experience in data warehouses and BI to design and develop Business Reports, Dashboards with Oracle BI and analytics product suite such as OBIEE, Essbase. Must have experience with other leading BI technologies such as Business Objects. Responsible for the maintenance of all aspects of the Business Objects and Oracle OBIEEtool suite and the production and development BO environment. Must have an understanding of a variety of financial products such as commercial lending, collateralized obligations, derivatives, securitization and fixed income. Experience in SDLC waterfall and agile methodologies, developing business and functional requirements. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technology teams.
IMPORTANT - FINANCIAL BACKGROUND MUST
· Lead BI Developer with strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and dimensional databases.
· He/she should possess strong systems architecture and design skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills to interact with end users. Should have excellent problem solving skills.
· Must have 7+ years’ experience with SAP Business Objects development, Oracle OBIEE Hyperion Essbase tools. Knowledge of Unix shell, VBA, and data modeling a plus
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 5+ years of IT experience
If interested, please send your detailed resume, availability date, and contact info via e-mail for more information. Yagnaum looks forward to associating with you and assisting you in finding your ideal next project assignment.
Also, if you may not be looking currently, I would appreciate if you could help us by forwarding this communication to anybody within your network