Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for our Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements our clients bring to us, and to deliver far beyond expectations. We are currently seeking an OBIEE- Administrator and Infrastructure Architect (Mid Level) to join our team in Alexandria, VA .
Key Role/Position Description:
• Designs, develops, implements and maintains BI/Reporting applications Infrastructure running on Exalytics/OBIEE platform.
• Performs full range of infrastructure architecture and administrations responsibilities following best practice standards while utilizing “state of the art” concepts, techniques and languages.
• Will support the implementation and maintenance of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) running on Exalytics.
• Managing and maintaining Exalytics hosting WebLogic application servers and OBIEE application, and TIMES TEN database used by various application development teams.
• Analyzing and documenting software installation processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 3 – 5 years’ experience of managing and maintaining Oracle OBIEE in Linux platform.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Reports and Dashboards, Business Objects, or any other multidimensional enterprise reporting application.
- BI Publisher knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge of database concepts, systems architecture, and data structures. Proficient with SQL. Knowledge of WebLogic running on Exalytics Appliance is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of OBIEE architecture (repository), administration tool, security, and dashboard development.
- 3-5 years of experience with OBIEE software – including installation, configuration, maintenance, security management, single Sign-on and integration with AD, and dashboards, reports and RPD development.
- 3-5 years of Oracle Web Logic Experience. At least 1-2 years of WebLogic performance tuning at both Domain and Operating System (O.S.) levels.
- 3-5 years of experience OBIEE in Linux environment, Oracle SOA Suite and Red Hat Linux.
- 2-3 yrs. of experience with Perl & Shell Scripting.
- Should have senior level experience and in depth knowledge on OBIEE and Weblogic installation configuration / troubleshooting / performance tuning / monitoring etc.
- Systems Administration experience in Linux/Red-Hat and/or Sun Solaris environments.
- In-depth knowledge of WebLogic server configuration techniques and Weblogic task automation
- Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Must be a US Citizen
- CBP Background Investigation (including police and credit check) required and must hold a current DoD secret clearance
- Must be able to support the program on-site Monday – Friday
Compensation and Benefits:
Health, Dental and Vision - Life and Personal Accident Insurance - Group Universal Life Insurance - Educational Assistance - Training and Development - Employee Assistance - Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
Fairfield Technologies, Inc. - 2 years ago