Job Title : OEM Director –Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, CA
Salary: $90K+, Incentives
The OEM Director will report to VP of OEM Sales and play hunter role, be responsible for acquiring new clients, growing and maintaining business to business sales of OEM products and services. The individual in this role will increase sales volume through a variety of new customer acquisition activities, partnership development , exceptional customer support and the utilization of PC Server and Storage equipment integration knowledge.
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
- Pro-actively research and hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those prospects that can benefit from our Company’s services.
- Develops and manages the In-Field Business Development activities for prospects and assigned customers.
- Establishes and maintains personal contact with customers to determine possible purchasers of company products and/or services.
- Prepares programs for qualification and develops win strategy.
- Supports proposal preparation and maintains customer interface.
- Submits proposals, makes presentations, handles questions and is instrumental in closing the business.
- Supports the Sales Operations Manager in the administration of databases, bookings reviews, forecasting and planning.
- Drives efforts to meet/exceed orders/revenue targets.
- Prepare the annual Business Development plan through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports; as well as prepare the annual work plan.
- Lead and Develop Staff by identifying training needs
- Ability to travel
- 10+ Total Work Experience in Sales or Project Management
- 5+ years as a Business Development Manager or Sales Manager within the Network Server (or Storage) Hardware Manufacturing industry or Data Center industry
- A stable work history
- Experience selling electronics OEM electronic manufacturing services (EMS), highly desirable
- Experience analyzing customer needs and proposing solutions that satisfy the customer and meets the Company’s business objectives.
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills
- Ability to multitask and resilience