POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Performs variety of clerical duties to include greeting patients, scheduling appointments, answering telephone calls, and collecting payments.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience Requirements
- Minimum of six (6) months general clerical experience, preferably in a medical environment, preferred but not required.
- Coding preferred but not required.
- Customer relations skills, required.
- Previous experience using computerized system for information storage and retrieval required.
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Experience with computer appointment helpful, but not required.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
Trinity Health - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard