POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Performs clerical tasks related to departmental operation, including, but not limited to answering phones, appointment scheduling, posting transactions, collecting payments, greeting patients, filing insurance claims and claim follow-up, and providing treatment estimates.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience Requirements
- Minimum of six (6) months general clerical experience, preferably in a medical or dental environment, preferred but not required
- Customer relations skills required
- Coding preferred but not required
- Previous experience using computerized system for information storage and retrieval required
- Medical terminology preferred, but not required
- Experience with computer appointments helpful, but not required.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements