A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results . In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
At MORRISON, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
Working as an Office Manager for MORRISON will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
This position is responsible for maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; processing bills, invoices, designing filing systems and processing cash controls. In this position you will:
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Process all invoices for accounts payable into ReMACS Accounting Software.
- Input of weekly labor hours into ReMACS.
- Follow up with vendors in relation to any questions or outstanding concerns for invoices.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day administrative reporting including AR, AP, journal entries, sales, payroll and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- At least three years of administrative/office management experience.
- At least two years experience in the food service industry.
- Working knowledge of processes and systems including financial reporting.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expedience in office management capacity.
- Computer literate, specifically MS Office.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V