Provide SW Development engineering support and technical oversight to the development, integration, sustainment and operations of the Interface Data Processing Segment (IDPS) Ground System segments. The successful candidate will be proficient with the PERL scripting. Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate is also responsible for:
- Participate in code evaluation, peer reviews, design review, and discussions
- Evaluate coding standards and provide feedback for continuous improvement and for gap analysis.
- Evaluate and support prototyping.
- Evaluate changes in the architecture and design of IDPS.
- Provide insight into the issues related to software, configuration management, and other problems
Other duties include:
- Interface control during development and maintenance activities.
- Integration and test planning that will verify that system requirements have been met at all levels of assembly.
- Perform engineering assessment of systems or subsystems using methodologies and techniques appropriate to the systems engineering discipline, including risk management, requirements management, reliability analysis, fault tree analysis, and fishbone analysis.
- Provide expert advice and support during the entire system life cycle including specification and analysis of requirements, hardware/software design, procurement, fabrication, assembly, integration and test, and launch and operation.
- Identify and solve technical problems during all phases. Develop technical reports and documentation.
Systems Engineer Sr., 9 yrs experience with MS or BS with relevant Experience with the Interface Data Processing Segment (IDPS)
Proficient with PERL scripting.
Education & Experience:
MS (or BS with relevant experience)
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 10 months ago
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...