Oncology Dietitian in Winston Salem, NC.
Clinical Dietitians who work for Morrison Healthcare have access to the latest evidence-based practice guidelines and protocols that enable them to provide the best possible care to their patients. With our resources and your expertise as a Clinical Specialist, you will be valued as you go through your day making a difference to the patients, customers and other healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking an Oncology Dietitian to join our Team working in a hospital affiliated cancer center located in Winston Salem, NC. This vital position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy and counseling to those receiving cancer treatment, both chemotherapy and radiation. You will utilize your clinical knowledge and gain experience while having the support of both the hospital and Morrison Healthcare nutrition teams.
If you are a Registered Dietitian, with oncology experience, who is seeking a quality healthcare opportunity then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, ADA dues and licensure fee reimbursement, and many other benefits.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry!
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Licensed in North Carolina.
- Willing and able to obtain Certified Specialist in Oncology (CSO) credential with two (2) years.
- Three (3) to four (4) years of working experience (post internship) in oncology, preferred.
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities.
- Must be experience with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet.
- Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings.
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job