OPC/RET Research Engineer
- Support OPC/RET development for advanced technology nodes. Develop, evaluate, or validate new algorithms for advanced OPC technologies such as Layout Decomposition, Modeling of mask 3D effect, resist or etch process, and EUV OPC/DSA simulation.
• Collaborate with internal and external researchers to gain a comprehensive understanding of Advanced OPC and Lithography Technologies
• Work with GLOBALFOUNDRIES OPC Team, Litho Research Team and Alliance Partners to define advanced OPC tools and flows requirements, and be able to influence the OPC vendors’ direction to best meet
GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ technology roadmap requirements
• Evaluate, develop and implement new OPC and related technology solutions to enable patterning for advanced technology nodes (14nm below)
• Perform OPC correction and RET selection for test chip enablement and device demonstration work
• Explore next generation lithography and OPC options (14nm and below), such as EUV OPC.
• Masters Degree in a technical field with a minimum of
5 years related Lithography or OPC experience.
• Demonstrated strong research capabilities;
• Strong fundamental understanding of Micro-Lithography and Principles of Optical Imaging
• Fundamental understanding OPC/RET in general. Experience with OPC software such as Mentor or Brion
• Experience with Lithography simulation software such as Panoramic or Prolith
• Experience with statistical analysis software such as JMP or Matlab
• Strong capabilities in the design, execution, and analysis of experiments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a global team or environment
• Strong organizational skills (to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and know how to set priorities according to requirements)
• PhD in a technical field
• Project management, cross-functional leadership, and mentoring skills.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 2 years ago