24x7x365 proactive network management of the SBIRs private regional network
• Proactive monitoring of all SBIRs network and circuit alarming
• Interface with SBIRs customers on network/circuit testing, troubleshooting and restoration
• Prepare demand and scheduled maintenance notifications and MOPs
• Prepare customer reports for trouble tickets, after-actions, network availability, etc.
• Develop SBIRs customer Interface documentation
• Participate in monthly customer face-to-face meetings
• Prepare network and circuit diagrams
• Integrate, maintain and update SBIRs network data for GSD NOC website
• Prepare and deliver SBIRs technical training sessions
• Contractual requirements for supporting SBIRs mission critical network will be compromised
• Dedicated support requested for SBIRs cannot be achieved and will negatively affect our reputation and compromise our ability to upsell future SBIRs network growth.
Top Secret, or Secret prefered
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 2 years ago