OPS HOURLY NON-SECRETARY/CLERK
LAH On Call/Treatment Technician
$9.00 – $11.00 per hour
Pay Grade Level
If other work location
University of Florida’s Large Animal Hospital is recruiting for an On-Call/Treatment Technician.
1. Monitor and record vital signs.
2. Assist in patient medical evaluation and treatments.
3. Collect and maintain complete and accurate medical records.
4. Capture and input fees for material and services.
5. Ability to properly handle and restraint horses and other large animals.
6. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
7. This is an on-call position that requires after hours, nights, weekends, and holidays. On-call schedules require ability to be called in within 30 minutes and work entire shift.
8. Position requires a post offer health assessment.
Health Assessment Required
Must be experienced in working safely around large animals primarily horses. Must have strong work ethic.
Special instructions to applicants:
Posting Review Date:
Open Until Filled: