Our client, one of the Nation's Top Tier Consulting Firms and a Fortune Global 500 company, has an opportunity for an Oracle Financial Data Designer/Tester located in St. Louis, MO . This project for the Department of Defense is a financial management initiative designed to transform business and financial management processes and systems to provide accurate, reliable, and timely business information to support effective business decision making.
Per our Federal Government Contract, applicants must be US Citizens OR Permanent Residents (green card holder) and have a National Agency Check (NAC) or higher clearance.
Job Responsibilities include:
Analysis and design responsibilities:
This role alternates between the test and design phases, in conjunction with the project development cycle. Testing responsibilities:
- Assist with requirements definition, fit/gap analysis and documentation
- Document assigned functional designs in the corresponding specification document or CDRL
- Participate in facilitated peer reviews of own work products and other team member's work products
- Follow the software development lifecycle process
- Follow project and program design and review standards and procedures
Assist in the identification, definition, review and execution of Test Cycles, Test Cases, and Test Scripts for Product Test and Development Test (DT)
Assist in the review of unit test scripts and results
Assist in the review of assembly test scripts
Assist in the execution of assembly test scripts
Ensure the adequate coverage of software requirements in the Requirements Specification by assigned test case areas
Complete execution of assigned test cases, as scheduled and as outlined in the project test procedures document
Direct and assist temporary test team members, as necessary
Capture test results as specified in the Test Procedures
Identify software defects and log them in the defect tracking tool, Clear Quest
Create test data, as necessary, to support proper execution of all test cases
Retest test cases and close out software defects that have been repaired
Execute regression testing, as necessary
Identify and report issues that may adversely impact timely completion of testing
Utilize detailed knowledge of the ongoing testing effort to assist the test team lead in determining effective team work assignments
Identify and suggest process improvements that improve the effectiveness of the testing effort
Assist the team lead in ensuring that the status of the successful and unsuccessful completion of test cases is properly reported utilizing the existing tools and testing procedures
Assist in the creation of test team metrics and status report for the project leadership and the client, as required
Capture and share knowledge that may be useful to the team, project, and client
Adhere to detailed team work plans
Work collaboratively with teammates across all project teams
Identify all risks and issues to team lead along with possible mitigation steps
Complete a weekly status report on time
Reports to Functional Team Lead
Required Skills include:
Preferred Skills Include:
- Oracle 11i Financials Implementation experience - 4 years including Oracle EBS configuration
- 5 years + experience working with DoD Financial Processes (especially Accounting and Finance, but also Budgeting and Funding)
- Must be US Citizen OR Permanent Resident (green card holder) and have a National Agency Check (NAC) or higher clearance
Earn $1,500 for every person you refer and we hire! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information.
- Application Testing - 2 years in Oracle11i Financials environment
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group - 14 months ago