Company Description: North American Textile Company, LLC (NATco) is a global supplier of packaging and trims for some of the world's largest apparel retailers and manufacturers.
Visit www.natcoglobal.com for more information about our company.
Job Title: ORDER PROCESSING/DATA ENTRY CLERK
Type: PERMANENT, FULL TIME
Department: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Support team by accurately processing orders placed by clients and issuing relevant documentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enter and process orders according to established department policies and procedures
• Issue documentation such as pro-forma invoices, sales orders, purchase orders, production requests as needed via SAP Business One software
• Generate and analyze reports as needed
• Maintain communication with internal departments as needed
• Use available resources to resolve problems
• Maintaining and checking existing system information for accuracy
• Respond to requests for order/client information from internal departments
• Other administrative duties as needed to support team
• Basic office and computer skills
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in processing data
• Strong organizational skills
• 2+ years in an order entry/order processing position
• Experience using SAP Business One software
• Previous experience working in the apparel industry (non-retail)
North American Textile Company - 5 months ago
North American Textile Company, LLC (NATco) is a global supplier of packaging and trims in the apparel industry. NATco is headquartered in...