Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope :
This position will work within the different functions of the outbound operation, including: picking, induction, order assembly, and packing. Efficiency and accuracy in all aspects of processing are a requirement for this position
· Sort cartons by Purchase Order
· Lay-up processing by SKU detail
· Auditing cases by Worksheet detail
· Ticketing of product when necessary
· Packing of orders
· Preparation of cartons for assembly and shipping
· Picking from the stock location
· Location of residual product into the stock location
· Participation in special projects as needed
· Responsible for the housekeeping of work area as well as the entire department
· Attend daily meetings
· Will be held to departmental standards for accuracy of production
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Conditions :
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend, push, pull and lift multiple completed cases to the appropriate work zones while practicing proper safety procedures, as well as work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- The job encounters recurring work situations of a routine nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Temperature fluctuation should be considered while in a warehouse environment.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
- A proven track record in school or work experience utilizing good communication skills and basic mathematical skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or part of team in order to attain individual/departmental production goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Previous experience in a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on high volume, measurable performance and understanding of how individual performance affects others in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to perform, and a history of performing, job duties in a safe manner.
Must have problem solving and follow up skills.
- Must be able to report to work on time and work all scheduled shift hours to include, but not limited to, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Essential duties are subject to change in order to keep up with the new or expanding business models.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 15 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...