Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business is looking for experienced AutoCAD drafters in the Southern California division. Under general supervision, candidate will draft/ design outside plant drawings for aerial, buried, and underground such as copper cable, fiber optic cable and coax cable.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, base-mapping, GIS and layering, fundamental knowledge of OSP running line, conduit and cable design for copper, fiber, coax, manholes, handholes, Make-Ready Engineering and poles (aerial and underground).
· A thorough understanding/ experience in the OSP telecom industry, public right-of-way, private easements, existing utilities such as water, sewer, electric, gas, and other telecom utilities.
· Knowledgeable in city, county, state and local municipalities encroachment permits, specialty permits (e.g., UPRR, various irrigation districts, etc), and various environmental permits are highly desired.
· Must be able to interact with the local municipalities, Telco engineers and construction/maintenance forces to acquire OSP Records , ICGS, Assessor Maps, map info, AIS and Construction Prints.
· Site surveys, translating OSP field notes to develop and update conduit/ cable engineering design drawings in AutoCAD.
Team Fishel offers career advancement, competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including health & life insurance, 401(k) and a profit sharing plan.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Qualified candidates should apply online at
www.teamfishel.com/join-our-team.html or apply at our office at:
647 Young Street Santa Ana, California 92705
« Return to list
share on twitter
The Fishel Company reels in revenue by laying out lines. The company (also known as Team Fishel) provides consulting, engineering,...