This position will provide administrative and event support to The Offices of Strengths and Vocation.
The OSV Assistant will assist all staff members as necessary. Welcome visitors to the office including students, staff, faculty, and professionals. Answer the Department Assistant’s telephone. Assist Executive Director and Department Assistant with event preparation. Assist Employment and Internship Coordinator with student employment paperwork. General administrative duties including filing, data entry, typing, etc. Some evening hours for event support are required.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications -
- Be responsible, punctual, trustworthy, and God honoring
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Typing 30 w.p.m.
- MAC experience preferred
- Event experience very helpful
- Enjoys being creative; designing floral arrangements a plus
- Professional dress required
- Must be currently enrolled at PLNU
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Able to lift and carry 25 lbs.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Point Loma Nazarene University - 24 months ago