Now in our third decade of growth, RK Dixon has become a leading provider of copiers, printers, managed print services, IT solutions and pure water drinking systems in each of the business communities it serves. During our history, RK Dixon has grown steadily and continues to offer advanced technologies to our customers.
We service 80 counties in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin with office locations in Davenport, Bloomington, Cedar Rapids, Champaign, Peoria, Rockford and Springfield. As we have grown, our commitment to our customers has never changed. We employ approximately 200 people dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Managed Print Business consultant to sell high end solutions to C-level executives. The ideal candidate will be a self-confident person who likes to hunt and has a high energy level and the ability to negotiate with top level executives.
Why a sales career with RK Dixon?
This is a full-time, outside business to business sales position targeting middle to large size accounts in the Northern IL area.
- We are a Xerox Company.
- Career advancement.
- Extensive product training and on-going sales training.
- Generous compensation and benefit package.
- Exclusive territory with current and prospective accounts.
- Mileage reimbursement.
The Managed Print Business consultant will work with the sales team to create high end print solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to assess and analyze customer environments in order to develop comprehensive solutions that meet customer's short term and long term goals. This person will be able to identify, articulate and implement product solutions and services to customers, as well as utilize negotiation tactics to close the deal. The Manage Print Business Consultant will also develop and implement a business plan focused on total revenue growth, profit and customer retention.
- Sales Consultant experience, selling to C-Level contacts.
- Previous experience selling to top level executives.
- Bachelors or other 4 year degree preferred but not required.
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
The ideal candidate should have:
RK Dixon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a base salary, sales based commissions, car allowance, bonus and incentive programs. Benefits programs include medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan with a company match, paid holidays, personal and vacation time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to cultivate new business sales.
- Ability to meet and converse with a variety of personality types and high level decision makers.
- Strong will-power and determination with the ambition and intensity to set and reach goals.
- Internal drive, self-motivation and confidence with the ability to handle rejection well.
- Consultative sales approach and superior negotiation skills.
- High energy with a competitive nature.
Please apply by completing our application online.
RK Dixon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free work place.
RK Dixon - 16 months ago
Now celebrating over 30 years in business, RK Dixon has become a leading provider of copiers, printers, managed print services, IT solutions...