Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for an Occupational Nurse/Case Manager. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied. A career manager will be assigned to help you manage your career at Michelin.
The Occupational Nurse/Case Manager manages the activities of the facility's Occupational Health Services in assuring a healthy and safe work site and facilitates the medical management program.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer ".*"
- Manages the delivery of health services and emergency care
- Oversees the delivery of Wellness Center Programs
- Coordinates the facility return to work programs
- Monitors and reports all cases of employees on medical and other related restrictions
- Interacts with medical providers, Plant Worker's Compensation Coordinator, Management and Safety Teams, and employees on all matters associated with medical restrictions, leaves and return to work matters
- Identifies contributing impediments to employees' ability to return to work and implements actions to seek improvements
- Works proactively to reduce health related issues for employees by supporting activities with the ergonomics team, wellness programs, health fairs and educational services, etc.
- Registered Nurse (BS degree preferred) and certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3-5 years in Occupational Nursing and experience with handling worker's compensation cases.
- Knowledge of state worker's compensation laws strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills in a team environment.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
Monster - 23 months ago