Our client's programs are designed to provide rehabilitative care to both short-stay patients and long-term care residents. Their therapy services meet the needs of patients with a wide range of conditions that include neurological, orthopedic and other conditions common to the geriatric population.
Our client is seeking a license professional for immediate hire for a 13 Week Assignment. Therapists must be graduates of an accredited school and hold an active state license in the corresponding state.
Why work with MAS?
1. Customer Service - All MAS clients and employees have access to our company director 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our company leaders are hands-on and always a phone call away to service your needs.
2. Longevity - MAS has been in business for almost three decades and has the resources to keep our travelers working from assignment to assignment.
3. Organization - In addition to our on-call directors, our travel coordinators are also standing by 24x7 to insure housing, payroll, and all paperwork details are handled appropriately.
4. Housing - In the travel industry it is quite common for companies to advertise \"free housing.\" Here's a little secret: Housing is never free!! Someone has to pay for it!! At MAS we are upfront about our client's budget and work with you to find housing that best suits your needs, be it corporate or local. The idea is that this money is yours, and you have the choice on how to spend it.
5. Tax Free Money - Along with tax free housing, travelers enjoy tax free relocation reimbursements and a food per diem. MAS helps you maximize your income by offering generous tax free allowances which may include mileage reimbursement and state licensure reimbursement as well, all based on federal regulations.
6. Benefits - MAS offers Cigna Health Care, which is a highly rated national health provider. As well, MAS offers direct deposit, and lucrative refer-a-friend bonuses.
MAS Medical Staffing - 2 years ago