Summary of an Occupational Therapist - Inpatient
Tri-State Rehabs' excellent compensation and benefits program awaits the Occupational Therapist candidate seeking a 13-Week Travel Contract.
An Occupational Therapist, as a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides rehabilitative care to patients of all ages who have limited abilities establish, develop and/or maintain the ability to complete daily functions and tasks. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for utilizing assessment, documentation, communication, and clinical skills in collaboration with physicians, and other team members to meet performance requirements. Inpatient therapy patients could be placed in a couple of levels of inpatient therapy: acute, acute rehab, or sub acute rehab. In these settings, the patient is unable to return home as a result of their injury or illness and require intensive therapy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to develop interdisciplinary care plans for patients in accordance with physician orders.
- Assessing patient needs, planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions
- Provides treatment using accepted procedures, techniques, and modalities.
- Provides client and family recommendations and referrals to appropriate health, educational, and vocational sources.
- Documents client evaluations, progress notes, care plans, and discharge summaries in accordance with existing criteria. Organizes and participates in educational activities for clients, their families, and other health professionals.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position please contact:
Please visit our interactive job board at www.chsstaff.com to explore other exciting opportunities.
Tri-State Rehabilitation, a division of Capital Healthcare Solutions, is a national leader in healthcare staffing for Therapists. Talented Therapists and Medical Facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, and skilled nursing facilities have turned to Tri-State for over a decade to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. Tri-State adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our Therapists, our Clients and the Patients that we collectively serve.
HealthCareerWeb.com - 10 months ago