Join a Leader in Geriatric Home Health & Become a Senior Advocate....
It's all about helping people achieve more!
Quality of Life Home Health is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will:
- Provide a wide range of occupational therapy services to patients in the home care setting.
- Focus primarily on patient assessment, quality care, monitoring of patient status and compliance, teaching of patients and caregivers, and discharge planning.
- Deliver care based on the Standards of Practice for the particular state of practice and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited program of Occupational Therapy.
- Must possess a valid license in the state of Florida.
- Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
- A minimum of one year in an acute care or rehabilitation setting is required.
- Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
- Must be bilingual/Spanish speaking.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
Many of the above benefits are also available to part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week. PRN employees may also qualify for some benefit options as well!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
Almost Family - 18 months ago