POSITION SUMMARY |
The Off Property Contact (OPC) is responsible for introducing qualified prospects to Festiva through direct face-to-face interaction, resulting in the customer completing a 120 minute sales presentation on Festiva's resorts and Adventure Club.
- Actively engages prospects in discovering and satisfying vacation needs while determining whether the customer meets or exceeds company qualifications and expectations.
- Schedules qualified couples and individuals to attend a 120 sales presentation on Festiva's resort and Adventure Club, building excitement about what they will see and hear and for the gifts they will receive in exchange for attending.
- Requests confirmation number from marketing operations staff for customer to attend presentation on set day and time; rescheduling customer if there is no availability.
- Secures a refundable seating deposit from the customer.
- Provides each customer with accurate and thorough directions to the sales reception.
- Reviews qualifications with customer and has customer sign the OPC invitation before leaving the OPC location, acknowledging they understand the qualifications.
- Represents Festiva in a positive manner through dress, conversation, and conduct at all times.
- Maintains the minimum standards set by management at all times.
The OPC may also:
Generate leads and sells mini-vacation packages at applicable sites.
Attend regularly scheduled department meetings.
A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required.
Experience in sales or the hospitality industry preferred, but not required.
Festiva's Core Competencies
Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Adaptability: Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Customer oriented: Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic: Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Ethical: Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Interpersonal: Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
Safety awareness: Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Tolerance: Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
Knowledge & Skills
Energy: Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
Assertiveness: Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
Persuasiveness: Ability to influence others to change position or to adopt a specific point of view.
Oral Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Competitiveness: Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects.
None at this time.
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Add other physical requirements as applicable.
Handling / Fingering
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Kneel
10 lbs. or less
Over 100 lbs
12 lbs or less
The OPC works out of both indoor visitor's welcome centers and outdoor booths, which may vary across location. This position requires constant standing and walking in various weather conditions. Frequent visual and noise distractions are common with this position and travel to other OPC locations within the area may be required.
Festiva Development Group, LLC - 9 months ago
Lighthouse Care Center of Conway
Universal Health Services
- 6 days ago
Ocean Reef Resort
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 1 day ago