Off-Price Buyer – Women’s Apparel
Fashion & Retail
Our client is an illustrious New York City retailer featuring premier designer merchandise at especially low prices. Currently, they are looking to hire an Off-Price Buyer with experience in women's luxury goods.
The Buyer will be responsible for achieving the company’s sales and profit objectives by developing and successfully implementing strategic buying plans.
- Ensure the timely delivery of merchandise through consistent communication and follow-up with vendors and distribution center
- Manage and project markdowns
- Manipulate spreadsheets and reports to complete thorough business analysis
- Analyze sales performance and make recommendations to maximize sales
- Understand target customers by store
- Strong retail math acumen, including elements of markup, margin planning and open to buy
- Communicate regularly with stores using the appropriate communication channels
- Communicate regularly with vendor and merchant community to achieve department goals
- Reports to the VP and Fashion Director; Designer Collections
- Four Year University Degree
- Must have 7-10 years of experience, primarily with Women’s luxury brands
- Market relationships with key upscale brands
- Must have planning and allocation experience
- Must have strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong business and financial analysis skills
- Close attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Desire to make a career with this company
- eCommerce experience is a plus
Atrium Staffing - 2 years ago
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $100M. Atrium...