Answers incoming telephone calls, determines nature of business, acquires callers name, and directs callers to destination, records message, or forwards call to appropriate voice mail.
- Greets visitors who arrive at office and controls the traffic flow within the office.
- Offers visitors a beverage while they wait.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service both on the telephone and to visitors.
- Operates telephone equipment to receive and route incoming messages.
- Obtains caller’s name and directs caller to destination or records time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
- Writes, types, or enters information into computer, using keyboard, to prepare correspondence, statements, receipts, or other documents, copying information from one record to another.
- Proofreads records or forms.
- Sorts and files records.
- Photocopies or scans documents, using photocopier.
- Uses fax machine.
- Distributes incoming faxes from fax machine to appropriate recipient.
- Provides assistance to other personnel when requested or instructed to do so by supervisor.
- May run errands when needed, as directed by supervisor.
- Collects and distributes mail and messages.
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must have a valid MI driver’s license
- Keyboarding: 30-50 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word Excel Outlook Email
- Knows operation of: Facsimile Telephone system Speaks clearly; cooperates with others; remains flexible and responsive; learns quickly.
Trinity Transportation Group - 24 months ago