The Marketing Arm is looking for an Office/ Jr . Administrative Assistant in our Connecticut office to support the team leads with administrative and clerical duties.
The Jr. Administrative Assistant candidate should be detailed, energetic and proactive with a desire to work with with people in a fun, well-cultured agency positioned in a fast-paced, exciting industry.
We need an individual who is a strong self-motivator with a high work ethic.
Jr. Administrative Assistant
- Open, prepare and close office each day.
- Update and maintain all staff contact lists.
- Maintain all office machines and supplies.
- Maintain look of office space.
- Track office supply inventory.
- Assist with staff functions and events
- Manage kitchen duty for the office
- Assist and organize client Holiday greeting cards
- Receive and distribute incoming mail to specific team leads
- Manage expense budget for leads (3 people); compile and analyze budget vs. expense reports; process payment of invoices; process expense reports
- Manage and record hours against specific jobs for specific team leads
- Make travel arrangements; hotel, ground/air transportation, special event and meeting coordination
- Coordinate meetings and conferences; dates, agenda, arranging facilities, meals, etc.
- Organize materials for new hires
- Decks – print, bind, and update as needed
- Make reservations for lunches & dinners
1-3 years Office/Reception/Administrative experience
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrable computer experience should include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
The Marketing Arm - 22 months ago