SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are searching for qualified candidates to support the corporate office as an Office/Marketing Assistant. This is a full-time regular hourly position with full benefits.
The Office/Marketing Assistant will perform standard administrative duties, as well as work closely with the SofTec corporate staff and their assigned team members to design and maintain marketing related efforts, including, but not limited to, marketing collateral, Social Media outlets, edit press releases, create and distribute the company newsletter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Front office functions:
o Answer and direct phone calls, greet visitors, order and maintain office supplies, maintain postage, route incoming mail appropriately; mail packages via Fed Ex, DHL etc.
o Assist the HR Director with new hire paperwork and filing.
o Make travel arrangements for internal and external staff.
o Clean and maintain office break room daily as well as overall office organization and maintenance.
o Design and maintain marketing collateral.
o Develop and prepare manuals as needed.
o Coordinate all company functions, conferences and/or marketing events.
o Maintain company social media sites – LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook – and monitor all incoming posts. Lead all social media activities.
o Conduct market research as needed.
o Provide support for proposals – i.e. graphics, editing, etc.
o Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. However, commensurate industry experience in lieu of degree will be strongly considered.
• 3+ years related work experience.
• Knowledge of online media, blogs, and social networking sites and experience marketing through those mediums to achieve marketing and communication goals.
• Very detail oriented and highly organized.
• Ability to think creatively and incorporate new ideas into online and social marketing campaigns.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Internet Savvy
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
Benefits offered include:
* Medical, dental, vision, life, disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* 401k retirement plan
* Time off benefits
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...