If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity growing company, we'd like to hear from you! Tinez Construction Inc., is a General Contracting Company in the Residential and Commercial construction industry. We are hiring an Administrative/Personal Assistant for our Construction office located in South Miami. We are looking for professional, energetic, enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to join our Team. If you have a positive attitude, exceptional administrative skills, and you are a team player; we would love to hear from you.
This position requires a highly motivated and skilled professional to perform a wide range of high level administrative and project support tasks. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Prepare general correspondence such as memos, letters, bid packages, reports, agendas and general correspondence.
- Complete special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Provide administrative support and office administration tasks such as, telephone coverage, copying, mail, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare expense reports when necessary.
- The perfect candidate will be flexible, energetic, self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization. This person should be enthusiastic and comfortable dealing with a wide variety of professionals. The candidate should be comfortable working both as part of a team and independently, with minimal supervision. He/she must maintain strict confidentiality in all matters, and have the willingness and ambition to learn and take on a variety of responsibilities. Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Social Media savvy
- Confidence in marketing
- Creative, forward thinking, out-of-the-box, proactive, will identify problems and solve them
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in an Administrative/Personal Assistant capacity
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & QuickBooks
- Able to communicate professionally with all levels of management and vendors
- Self directed, mature, and extremely organized
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both English and Spanish
- Dynamic, outgoing personality along with a very positive attitude
- Desire to provide excellent support
If you think you would be great for this position please email your resume