About Digium: |
Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium°s Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company°s product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we°re changing the way businesses communicate.
The San Diego division°s primary business is providing quality PBX systems to small - to mid - sized businesses that are ready to take advantage of the latest advances in the telephony field. We are looking for a self-motivated Human Resources / Office Assistant who is comfortable working in a highly technical environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Monitor and purchase office equipment and supplies
- Receive, sort, and deliver incoming mail and FedEx/UPS shipments
- Arrange for pickup of outgoing FedEx/UPS shipments
- Send/receive faxes
- Communicate with property management and other vendors as needs arise
- Maintain general organization/neatness of office environment
- Occasionally perform some minor building maintenance related tasks
- Assist engineering staff as needed
- Work closely with home office to perform new hire on-boarding and orientation
- Perform general HR and Accounts Payable responsibilities as needed from home office
- Work closely with home office to submit AP invoices and receipts
- General computer proficiency
- Comfortable with Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information required
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team interaction skills
- Strong organizational, and time-management skills
- Must be capable of lifting 20 lbs. from the floor without assistance
Digium is an equal opportunity employer
Digium, Inc. - 16 months ago
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...