Adam Information Technologies, www.adaminfotech.com, we are one of the fastest growing, privately-held business and technology firms--growing organically at an annualized rate of over 100% since establishment in 2007. We create long-term sustainable partnerships with our clients by providing resources and solutions that enable them to achieve their strategic business and technology objectives. Our unique "convergent" business model merges leading practices of solutions-based management consulting firms, including thought leadership, delivery management and consistent quality, with the speed, ease of use, and transparency of a traditional staffing model. Clients have called us their "Utility Player" based on our ability to provide flexible, scalable and proven resources and solutions that align with how they wish to engage. Our portfolio of clients is well diversified and includes many Fortune 500, privately-held and non-profit companies in industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy, Consumer Retail, Telecommunications and Government.
We are looking for an Office Admin / Assistant for our corporate office located in Madison, WI. Interested candidates please send your latest word copy of resume with contact details to email@example.com or reach us at 608-237-1719.
Title: Office Admin / Assistant
Location: Madison, WI
Type: Full Time
- Ensuring the office is organized, running professionally, efficiently and cost-effectively
- Handle all reception duties including front desk, answering phones, sorting mail, preparing conference room for meetings, etc.
- Entering all client and vendor estimates, purchase orders, invoices, billings, accounts payable and receivables into QuickBooks Pro
- Assist managers with correspondence, and drafting/proofreading/editing documents as requested
- Creation of all documentation and contracts/proposals, client files, admin files, and ensures all files are organized
- Maintain the office supply inventory and equipment repairs
- Purchasing and ordering necessary office supplies
- Work on complex projects as assigned by office managers
- Using computer applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to complete project assignments
- Track timesheets and process the payroll utilizing third party systems, such as PAYCHEX, ADP etc. Also make all necessary entries for new starts and any employee status changes
- Handle all aspects of the Human Resources department for employees
- Track invoices and timesheets for all Sub-contracting companies
- Point of contact for all employee questions and concerns
- Other administrative duties as determined by the Supervisor
- This positions require criminal background verification
Associate degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources 1 - 3 years of administrative experience Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
Monster - 2 years ago