The Cadmus Group is seeking a dependable and detail-oriented professional for our Waltham, MA office to provide front desk reception and assist our accounting department and other administrative departments with daily operations. In this highly visible role you will perform a variety of back office functions including employee expense voucher administration, vendor and subcontractor invoice processing and accounts receivable tracking. You will also act as the primary receptionist greeting clients and visitors and performing other reception and administrative duties. Other responsibilities may include performing quantitative analyses (e.g., creating and manipulating spreadsheets and databases), producing written documents, and assisting staff nationwide with problems.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver with a willingness to learn new subject matter and will possess the ability to multi-task as well as work both independently and collaboratively in teams. Strong computer and communication skills are a must as well as a professional and cheerful demeanor. Promptness and dependability are also important characteristics. Reception duties require prompt arrival at 8:30 a.m. and departure at 5:30 p.m.
• Serve as primary receptionist, greeting and signing in customers and visitors to Cadmus.
• Coordination of facilities maintenance and ordering of office supplies.
• Process employee and vendor expense vouchers.
• Process daily bank deposits
• Track and monitor accounts receivables.
• Perform quantitative analyses (e.g., create and manipulate spreadsheets and databases), produce written documents, and provide assistance to staff, company-wide.
• Perform other administrative duties, as required.
• High school diploma, or equivalent, and minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
• Must have excellent computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Possess willingness to learn and ability to solve problems.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively in teams.
This is a non-flexible work schedule which requires attendance Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 2 years ago