The Office Administrator will provide support for the branch(s) in all aspects of managing the office.
This position will also act as a Service Coordinator providing quality installations, inspections, maintenance and repairs of hoist and crane equipment. Breakdowns will require troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical components and circuits. Responsibilities - Provides assistance to the branch service group in performing their tasks in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinates and performs the collection of accounts receivable and past due accounts.
- Prepares weekly reporting for production meetings.
- Support in the preparation of required year end financial data and responds to accounting audit requests.
- Supports human resource functions at the branch level.
- Supervises employee record keeping and generation of data for payroll.
- Evaluates and participates in the hiring process of business office employees.
- Reviews and processes accounts payable items to Corporate Accounts Payable department for SAP entry.
- Ensures integrity of data input into SAP.
- Report and maintain confidential files.
- Generates weekly invoicing.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Provide a high level of communication with both Customer and Office.
Qualifications - Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in payables and receivables.
- Understanding of job cost accounting principles.
- Experience/knowledge working in SAP is preferred.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to perform without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Comprehensive problem solving skills.
- Ability to build working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, etc.).
Terex - 9 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...