Provides general administrative support to a facility/department. Maintains the facility/department daily operations.
- Greets visitors, answers telephone, responds to questions or requests, and conveys messages as required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, meetings, updates and maintains calendar appointments.
- Prepares required materials for conferences, meetings, calls, and various appointments.
- Assists with creation of reports, presentations, etc., including researching, compiling, analyzing and/or developing necessary information and materials.
- Ensures the efficient daily operation of the office and department functions, including maintenance of supplies and equipment.
- Organizes and maintains office filing system.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos and determines the appropriate course of action.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence.
- Provides administrative support to other staff as needed.
High school diploma or GED required.
One (1) year experience required in clerical support or related area.
Required Skills - Abilities and/or Licensure:
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- General business skills such as typing; data entry and review; and use of phone, copier, and fax.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment.
- Customer service skills necessary to effectively and professionally respond to requests.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...