Creative and motivated individual to provide marketing & administrative support. Primary contact for incoming calls and to welcome visitors while ensuring first layer of security for our office and Data Center business. Communicate with customers, employees and vendors to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and escalate as appropriate. Manage day-to-day office tasks such as office supplies and equipment, conference room scheduling and catering. Support various marketing activities including CRM lead entry, newsletter content development and coordination, and special event planning.
- Greet, register and ensure secured access to the DSS facility per current compliance requirements
- Coordinate visitor activity with Lobby Security
- Monitor and assist with conference room scheduling; update “Room Reservation” signs daily; and arrange catering for events as needed
- Ensure all common areas of the facility are clean and inviting to guests
- Prioritize, distribute or resolve inquires coming via phone, email, US Mail or in person
- Maintain office equipment including fax, copier, printer and coffee machine
- Issue and maintain contracts for cell phones and Blackberries
- Respond to executive requests as needed while maintaining specific job related duties
- Monitor office supplies including business cards and stationary and order to replenish as needed
- Organize charitable campaign administration, such as Blue Jeans for Babies, Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks to support various departments within DSS
- Primary contact for all incoming call s; capture relevant information and redirect to appropriate contact
- Enter and update contact, lead, account and other records in CRM
- Support content development and coordination for internal/external newsletters
- Participate in coordinating activities for special events for both customers and employees by making reservations, arranging for catering and confirming attendance.
- Monitor and maintain general Sales & Marketing email folders
- Assist with marketing reports to track progress and ROI
- Assist with preparation of out-going mailings to DSS customer base
- Assist with other Marketing activities as needed.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum of two years administrative experience in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Familiar with MS Office Application
- Ability to multi-task; to plan and complete tasks with a multitude of interruptions
- Excellent customer service skills and pleasant demeanor
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Exposure to sensitive information requires considerable use of diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
- This position interacts with DSS management, employees, and customers.
Distributed Systems Services, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -