Synergy HomeCare of Columbia is seeking an Office Assistant/Staffing Coordinator.
Basic Job Function: Responsible for overseeing daily staffing activities. Coordinates and records intake of referral staffing requests and provides the most qualified staff for our clients. Records and maintains all staffing-related documents. Ensures that field staff are appropriate for areas staffed. Maintains flow of daily office tasks.
Education/Training: Degree: Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent, degree in Nursing or health care management employment background a plus.
- Available for intake of staffing needs, and field staff availability while developing a positive, friendly relationship with all referral sources and field staff. Follows all intakes/inquiries .
- Is reliable and responsive in order to help customers promptly; portrays assurance and conveys trust and empathy with a degree of caring for the individual; understands how to relate to the client and staff.
- Provide qualified staff in a timely manner, to support and contribute to the needs of the organization and clients served. Works closely with Supervisors, Case Managers and field staff.
- Maintains a professional office environment and promotes a positive image for the company.
- Uses technical tools effectively such as the computer to access client and staff information. Uses tools to create effective communication; uses resources effectively within area; is able to locate and mobilize corporate resources to further customer satisfaction. Operate standard office equipment efficiently.
Experience: Prior experience in staffing coordination, preferred. Home care experience preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to be on call 2 weeks/month. Must be able to handle difficult situations with good judgment and effective communication. Must be flexible and possess personal integrity. Email your interest with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Home Care - 2 years ago