Office Assistant/Order Processor
This position will perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and basic accounting functions to support and maintain the day to day operations of the business. This position provides service to customers and employees, either in person or on the telephone. The candidate should be well organized and be prepared to work in an often fast paced office. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work and have great verbal skills.
- Review incoming e-mail orders and process them into Quick Books and our internal computer system, including creation of Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Estimates and Invoices.
- Assist in the purchasing of product and office materials
- Create or modify spreadsheets, documents, schedules, agendas, and correspondence
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Files, makes copies and uses fax machine
- Associates Degree in related field
- Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Outlook, Word and Excel) at the Intermediate Level
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and with all levels
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- ASI knowledge extremely beneficial
Please submit resume by email. No walk-ins or phone calls will be accepted.
Think it Then ink it LLC is an equal opportunity employer