PROVOX Systems Inc. – McKinney, TX 75070
About PROVOX Systems Inc.
PROVOX Systems, Inc. is a Dallas, Texas based manufacturer and solution provider with over 18 years experience and 650 installations worldwide in Agenda Management solutions for municipalities, organizations, education and health.
City clerks originally designed Agenda.NET, with input from the public sector staff, to specifically address the needs and requirements. Over the years, the application continues to add new features, evolve, and further improve to always meet the needs of cities and counties and to address the information demands of the public and an ever-changing technological environment.
PROVOX has been a Microsoft Certified Partner since 1995 and Gold Certified Partner since 2004. We have signed a contract with Microsoft, to develop our software under the latest Microsoft Technology (Microsoft.NET). Agenda.NET has been certified for Microsoft.NET since 2005.
PROVOX Systems, Inc. is an international company, with Headquarters in Bad Eilsen, Germany and in McKinney, Texas.
We are seeking an Office Assistant to expand our team in McKinney.
This position performs a variety of tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Call Center Duties. Understand that punctuality and consistent attendance is required in order to address the needs of our customers.
- Achieve and maintain satisfactory customer relationships
- Provide technical support
- Use proper judgment to setup onsite service calls as needed
- Prospects and generates leads / sales calls
- Qualifies leads based on need, urgency, authority and budget readiness
- Identifies decision-makers throughout targeted organizations
- Conducts discovery interviews to isolate “current and future needs” for proposals
- Provides customer feedback to improve company products and services
- Completes sales forecasts accurately and promptly
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Computer skills are required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Background should contain but doesn´t require previous work experience in customer service
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Keyboard and/or typing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate success in sales and ideally experience in the local and state government sector
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
- Self starter and self-driven with a high need to succeed
- Ability to travel for customer installations and trainings (10%)
90% of the tasks will be sales calls, 10% office duties / support.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States.
Base Pay is $10/hr
We are looking to hire asap.
Hours would be:
8:30 am - 5:30 pm / one hour lunch break M-F on a 40 hours basis