Sledgehammer Games, developers of Call of Duty MW3, is hiring!
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Modern Warfare 3, and at www.sledgehammergames.com.
Provide support and assistance to the Operations team in the administration and management of the studio.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
o Stock kitchen with drinks and snacks
o Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment
o Keep storage rooms organized and track inventory
o Pick up items as needed from local vendors for team meetings and other office needs
o Cover front desk during Receptionist’s lunch
- Assist Office Manager in the following areas
o Facilitate travel arrangements through corporate AXIOM system
o Distribute deliveries and shipments
o Handle faxing, filing and correspondence
o Send meeting or event related e-mails as directed
o Order/purchase and set-up food for meetings
o Assist hourly employees with timecard corrections through KRONOS system
o Manage and resolve a variety of unforeseen problems and issues that arise daily
o Greet visitors, telephone callers and maintain a professional front desk and reception area
- Fill in for Office Receptionist when needed
o Create and submit expense reports
o Issue access cards
o Maintain a secure office, process non-disclosure agreements for visitors
o Manage inventory and borrowing system for our library of games and movies
o Coordinate as needed with property management office regarding air conditioning, janitorial and engineering related facility issues
Scope of the Position
- Will involve interaction with all levels of Activision personnel on a variety of issues ranging from low to very high priority and at varying levels of confidentiality.
High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
Access to a car
Qualifications, skills and/or requirements:
- Excellent verbal skills, able to communicate clearly and diplomatically.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to maintain a polished and professional attitude with internal and external customers as a member of the Operations team.
United States-California-Foster City