A cover letter detailing how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications for this position is required. You can upload a cover letter when you create an applicant profile.
Provides secretarial support for the Administration office on the Albany County Campus including but not limited to; maintaining part-time time sheets, receive and post all student tuition, transcripts and application fees. Receive and post all campus money transactions. Maintain petty cash fund, weekly balance of cash box and deposits. Administer all student faculty evaluations, type comments and scan bubble sheets. Disseminate all campus mail; maintain Administration calendar, campus birthday list, and current phone list. Order all campus office supplies. General information dissemination- courses, programs, catalogs, & etc, switchboard operator backup, general filing and office organization. Maintain copier and supplies. Supervise student employees for compressed video classes and assist Cheyenne with compressed video mail. Provide support for CNA and EMT courses. Other tasks as may be assigned by Associate Vice President/Supervisor.
Benefits: Approximately 85% of health insurance premiums paid by the College, 21 vacation days fronted, 12 sick days, 2 personal days and 15 paid holidays annually. Typically 5-7 paid holidays from Christmas to New Year's Day. For full listing of benefits, visit http://lccc.wy.edu/about/humanresources/benefits .
Compensation: $12.05/hr-$12.94/hr. May be higher depending on education and experience.
Priority Screening Date: Position is open until filled. For full consideration, apply by July 28, 2013.
Starting Date: September 3, 2013.
- Prepare and deliver deposit of all revenues, maintain and balance all funds (petty cash, copier, cash box), and work closely with the Cheyenne accounting department.
- Take student payments and post to colleague database.
- Disperse the appropriate time sheets to employees and process paper work accurately and serve as a liaison to the Payroll department.
- Keep an updated database on all hours for payroll employees, and work to insure records are up to date with Human Resources in Cheyenne.
- Order all campus supplies and process LPO’s.
- Administer all student faculty evaluations and process data.
- Provide secretarial and office support.
- General information dissemination (FA, admissions, schedules, etc.)
- Provide support with student services and administration activities and projects as needed.
- Assist students on a walk in basis.
- General filing, copying and answering phones when needed.
- Back up phone responder.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university or two years experience in related field.
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 15 months ago